Creative country home decorating ideas, country living and country home decor. Decorating ideas for country homes. Gardening and southern recipes.
Decorating Dining Room – Country Dining Decor
A Dining Room decorated country style, invites families to dine together, bond and catch up with each others concerns and activities.
Simply a table and some chairs isn’t very enticing for a family to gather together, but when you add country charm to the room it becomes so inviting you may actually find family members anxious for meal time. Experience a classic, charming and homey dining style.
A country style theme is one of the easiest styles to accomplish. A country style dining doesn’t have to be overly accessorized. A clean, classic look goes a long way without all the clutter.
Country themed furniture can range anywhere between Farmhouse to French Provincial and Rustic to Country Colonial.
Choose a dining room table and chairs that compliment your room in size and functionality. Chairs are beautiful with slatted backs and seats.
Traditional Country Design – Classic & Warm
For flooring, if you have wood floors, you are one step ahead of the game. There is nothing that compares to a beautiful wood floor. Popular choices are cherry, maple, pine or oak floors.
- Visit yard sales, flea markets and antique stores. Keep eyes peeled for checkered or gingham curtains and table linens, baskets for fruit, pinecones or flowers, braided rugs, pottery and ceramics, clay bowls, antique flower vases and decorative plates.
- For walls, choose a paint color in tones, such as, cream, pale red, barn red, warm yellow, soft gold, apple green, hunter green or cobalt blue. If you have a small space, hanging a mirror will make the room appear larger.
- Ornaments should include cupboards, possibly some small cabinets, china, pottery, proper art work, all accented by a delicate designed area or oriental rug
Country Kitchen – Dining Table
This beautiful country style kitchen with a natural finished wooden table speaks of cozy country comfort. A very informal and inviting decor that welcomes family and guest equally.
As you can see, the natural wood table and chairs match perfectly with the kitchen cabinets. The white lace tablecloth subtly defines the balance in accessories.
A few well chosen pieces of dining room furniture such as a beautiful table and chairs, cupboard or pantry, canisters, hanging pot rack and lace tablecloth and curtains are the perfect dining room accessories for decorating a country style dining room.
Country Kitchen Styles
- Rustic Country Kitchen
- Primitive Kitchen Designs
- Traditional Country Kitchen Style
- Shabby Chic Kitchen Designs
- French Country Kitchen Styles
Country Dining Room Styles
- Country Dining Room Design
- Shabby Chic Dining Room Design
- Traditional Dining Room Decor
- Rustic Dining Room Decor
- French Country Dining Room
Country Kitchen Fix-Ups
Copyright © 2012 – 2016· Decorating Country Home · All Rights Reserved