There’s nothing more beautiful than wood floors. Homeowner’s have several options when it comes to floor tile.
With so many styles and floor tile designs, it can become quite confusing choosing a tile design that accomplishes both style and functionality.
It’s important to research your options and consider which floor tile design suits the aspects of your room and provides the functionality needed.
Naturally, hardwood floors are the most expensive but will last a lifetime. With the proper floor care hardwood will maintain it’s beauty and only get better with age.
Below and we’ll cover various types of floor tile design ideas that will assist you in making an informed decision as to which type fits your needs.
Beautiful Porch With Hardwood Floors
Hardwood floors are appropriate both indoors and outdoors. As you can see in the image above, the hardwood is both exquisite and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
- Hardwood Flooring – Capable of lasting a number of lifetimes. The ultimate standard in beauty and durability. Rich, stylish and eloquent floor tile design.
- The finishes on todays hardwood floors makes cleaning a breeze. A little sweeping and damp mopping takes care of most cleaning needs. A huge collections of different woods, grains and color tones are available in hardwood flooring.
- Hardwood offers the ultimate in value and quality. Naturally the cost associated with hardwood sharply increases over laminate or bamboo…although the quality, longevity and floor value compared to the replacement cost of other types of flooring make it well worth the initial investment.
- Laminate Flooring – Laminate being the most affordable is the perfect solution for those who wish to emulate the look of hardwood floors. To the unprofessional eye, laminate flooring can be very difficult to differentiate from hardwood.
- Laminate flooring is very durable, easy to clean, scratch, stain and fade resistant. With an abundance of color choices and plank widths, the laminate makes a perfect choice for high traffic areas such as, living rooms and kitchens.
- With an easy locking system, the laminate boards are easily clicked together to form the floor. You don’t necessarily need to hire a professional, many people find that they can install the flooring themselves.
Bamboo Flooring…A very popular floor tile design. Durable, resilient, environmentally and economically sound. Bamboo is one of the hardest, most pliable floor tiles available.
Bamboo flooring color choices, styles and wood grains are as abundant as any other flooring option. Durability, toughness and impact resistance makes this the perfect choice for kitchens and living room floor tile.