The holidays are a treasured time to get the family together and there’s nothing I love more than decorating indoors and out for the holidays.
Nothing says Country Christmas more than a Christmas tree, that you went out and cut fresh from the woods, twinkling lights, evergreen boughs, berries, poinsettia and pinecones.
One of my favorite parts of decorating for christmas, is pulling out the boxes, and reminiscing over the different christmas crafts my child made himself. My absolute favorite is a cardboard star, my son and I cut out the star and added gold glitter, very simple and it always has it’s place at the very top of my tree. The delicious aroma of apples, cinnamon and cloves, pies baking in the oven, or the woodsy scent of evergreens.
Our beautiful LED indoor/outdoor Christmas ornaments are a wonderful addition to your holiday decorations.
LED Christmas Ornaments
Simply click on one of the images below to view our full catalog.
Country Christmas Tree ideas that will save you money, some are even free, all you need to do is go outside, dig around a little, put your imagination to work, and see what great things you can find outdoors.
Christmas Fireplace Decorating brings holiday warmth and cheer, just imagine having a fire blazing in your fireplace, the mantle decorated with greenery, candles, pinecones, twinkling lights and red berries.
Make your Front Porch Christmas Decorating as festive as the inside decorations, it is the first thing guests and passers-by will see.
Country Christmas Decorating Ideas
Most of these decorating ideas include things that you already have from previous years of decorating, or things that you can find by digging around outside.
- Break a couple of small branches off of a pine tree, pinecones still attached preferably, and you can add red berries with a hot glue gun. This idea is great to place on a mantle, a table or hung over a door or window.
- Over a kitchen window, you could place an evergreen branch and hang a group of 3 bold ornaments.
- Baskets and bowls filled with pinecones or colored ornaments.
- Add holiday cheer to any room by framing wrapping paper.
- Use picture frames, simply wrap them in christmas paper, add a bow and hang them up.
- Drape a strand of colored metallic beads over a chandelier.
- Glass jars are great for displaying spools of ribbon, twine, peppermint sticks, cranberries, etc.
- Hang swags of garland along fireplace mantle or wind garland up a banister. To add a festive fragrance attach bunches of cinnamon sticks to garland.
- Line the tops of furniture, counters and tables with with red berries and evergreen boughs.
- If you don’t have a real fireplace, but you want to add a warm homey glow to your room, you can display a collection of candles, of all different sizes and shapes, but the same color. Choose scented candles that compliments any other scent you may have already introduced into your home. Never leave candles unattended.
- Wind twinkling clear lights around a branch and suspend this above a window or doorway.
- Wrap empty boxes, of all shapes and sizes, in beautiful Christmas paper, and adorn them with bows and sprigs of greenery.